since I posted last. It has been a rough, rough road and there are no signs that it's going to get much better. The husband is deeply depressed. Why wouldn't he be? He fucked up royally. For the rest of his life he will have his fucking around hanging over his head. I already told his parents and a cousin of his, not to mention my sisters. I could tell his aunts, uncles and cousins. I could tell his children.
I don't plan to, though. No purpose would be served. Well, I would feel better. The family would no longer have their high opinion of him. Instead of thinking that he's so wonderful for staying with me through my alcoholism, they'd think I was a saint for staying with him after I found out that he fucked anything that answered his posts. But the damage that letting the cat out of the bag would cause is just not worth it.
I really thought he was a better person than this. I am talking now in terms of the children. DD is 14, and finding out that her father was not faithful to her mother could really screw up her future relationships. One of the first questions I imagine people would ask is, "Who was it? Who did he cheat on her with?" Finding out that daddy fucked both men and women - oh, but he's not gay - and that he met them by posting and answering ads on craig's list and places like 'fistingforum', well what would that do to an impressionable child?
No comments:
Post a Comment